A little insight to who I am

My photo
Montana girl with a dream and love for this life. Currently in Italy, trying to sort out what I want in life and finding out what God has for me in life. Learning to be willing and open to anything He may desire.

Friday, September 5, 2008




Well it's been a while since I've posted anything on here. But I have so enjoyed viewing Jessica and Rayia's fun blogs that I can't resist joining in the fun. Hopefully in the near future I will be sharing the happenings of my life and my artistic endeavors. This is a photo I took of Tara's horse, Harley when we were out riding in the hills behind our house. Here's Tara with Harley. We've got two very fun horses and great trails to hit for a wonderful afternoon.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds fun. Honour would love to come along. The pictures on this post are beautiful...very artistic.

Alaina Mathers said...

Thank you. I love black and white photography so I've been experimenting with it. We'd love to have Honour. Take him around on Nibbles (our pony who is great with kids not to be confused with Buddy the giant dog ;-) Maybe someday . . . ;D

Rayia said...

Alaina,

I love how you're doing your blog!
You are such a good photographer!
It's so fun seeing the b-day pics!
Love you Sis!