A little insight to who I am

My photo
Montana girl with a dream and love for this life. Currently in Italy, trying to sort out what I want in life and finding out what God has for me in life. Learning to be willing and open to anything He may desire.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Celebrating










Rem has so sweetly allowed me to adopt him as my big brother that I couldn't resist making the trip up to celebrate him turning 21! Plus he had just gotten his new horse, Bolder. So on August 23rd I traveled up to Kalispell to enjoy a day with my family up there.


Here's Rem holding his sweet nephew, Honour.

















Here's Honour looking serious. He wasn't too sure about me. I haven't been around him enough.

Here's Papa holding his little great-granddaughter and Honour's little sister, Remember. We had a great time celebrating Rem and enjoying each other's company.
Here's Honour and Remeber together. So sweet.
Here's little Remember chewing away on her fingers with her big beautiful eyes.
We enjoyed a fun BBQ at Ray and Rhonda's. It was a wonderful day. One I will remember for a long time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That was a fun day...and a fun evening too. I won't soon forget watching that "scary" movie with you and the boys. :)