A little insight to who I am

My photo
Montana girl with a dream and love for this life. Currently in Italy, trying to sort out what I want in life and finding out what God has for me in life. Learning to be willing and open to anything He may desire.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter- Where lies the miracle?

Well, Happy Easter to you all. . .This sweet morning that holds so much meaning has oft been taken and ripped apart to fit men's theories as they try to explain away the love and sacrifice of our Savior to be a metaphor or parable that never really took place. Now normally I would not be blogging Easter morning but I'm not feeling well this Easter so here I find myself, and in that I read a couple of articles I probably wouldn't have otherwise and they were so good that I thought I'd share them with you. So if you have the time I hope you stop by and get as much good out of them as I did this morning.

http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2009/04/thoughts-on-easter-and-resurrection.html

http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-should-i-do-to-be-successful-in.html

My mother is so sweet and always makes us lovely Easter cards. This year she put a poem of sorts in that I'd like to share with you all as well

JESUS
The life of the One
Who is fully God and fully Man.
He who is the Bread of Life
Began His ministry hungry
He who is the Water of Life
Ended His ministry thirsting
Christ hungered as a man
yet He fed the hungry as God
He was weary yet He is our rest
He paid tribute yet He is our King
He was called a devil
yet He cast out demons.
He prayed, yet He hears prayer
He wept, yet He dries our tears
He was sold for 30 pieces of silver
yet He redeems sinners
He was led as a lamb to slaughter
yet He is the Good Shepherd
He gave His life
yet by dying He destroyed death.
~Author Unknown~
The miracle lies in Christ's life and death being fully man and fully GOD! And it did happen in every literal sense and is NOT just a story for a child to learn a lesson from!

Well God bless and have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Rayia said...

It was so lovely to see you and your mom and sis the other day!
Happy week!