A little insight to who I am

My photo
Montana girl with a dream and love for this life. Currently in Italy, trying to sort out what I want in life and finding out what God has for me in life. Learning to be willing and open to anything He may desire.

Monday, December 21, 2009

December: Christmas and The New Year

Well,
December has flown by so quickly. . . I can hardly believe we are almost to Christmas. Thinking of everyone at home and missing them. I've decided that goodbyes should never take place as many of my new friends have gone home for Christmas. Currently I am sitting in Switzerland. I was able to travel here to spend Christmas with a friend. It's beautiful and I love it already. Though in some ways it is surreal to be here. I've only got six days here before heading back to England for a busy New Year Outreach. There are many people coming just for the week from all over the world so it should be a good time. Then just three more week in England before heading off to Italy. I know it will fly by. Thank you for all your prayers!

No comments: