A little insight to who I am

My photo
Montana girl with a dream and love for this life. Currently in Italy, trying to sort out what I want in life and finding out what God has for me in life. Learning to be willing and open to anything He may desire.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Lifehope to Europe: The UK and Italy

Hello All,
Well I know it's been a long time since I've been on here, but there has been a lot of changes in my life in the last week so I thought I'd share some. I have been praying and trying to go into a full time mission trip for eight months over in the UK and Italy. I was just accepted into the ministry yesterday, and am so excited about the possibilities that God is opening up here. So now I just need to get the support raised and off I'll go. Well not quite but anyway. So here's the jist of what it is for those of you that haven't been in on this so far. I'm going through a ministry called Operation Mobilization. The Lifehope program that I'll be doing is a community outreach and training in evangelism. The first five months will be spent in the UK training with our team of 4 to 8 people from various parts of the world and the final three will be in Italy. I'm very excited about this so I hope you all will be praying that God will show me that this is for sure where He wants me and that I'll be able to serve Him and grow in Him through this experience.
Love to you all. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow - that's great Alaina. We will pray for you regarding this. Keep us updated!

Alaina Mathers said...

Thanks so much Jess! I can't tell you what that means to me... I will definately keep you updated as things progress :D