A little insight to who I am

My photo
Montana girl with a dream and love for this life. Currently in Italy, trying to sort out what I want in life and finding out what God has for me in life. Learning to be willing and open to anything He may desire.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Boomer in the Pew


Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
Joel 2:12-13 (King James Version)
So mainly I'm posting to enter a contest of on the blog Boomer in the Pew but I thought I'd share the verses that I discovered through my Esther Bible study (yes I know they're in Joel :D ). The contest is for a calfskin ESV Bible. So check out these verses and the blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the "Boomer in the Pew" blog to register for the new ESV Study Bible. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, as much as I enjoyed my stop by yours!

If you like, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, so that we may interact now and then.

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.